Train with the Best!
Join 5x Triathlon World Champion Craig "Crowie" Alexander and his team of top coaches for a training experience guaranteed to elevate your multisport skills and make you a faster and more proficient triathlete!
Crowie’s is psyched to return to First Bourn North Carolina... One of his favorite places to train on the east coast.
Book Now... Space is limited to 20 triathletes.
"The cycling at this camp was shockingly good. The mountain roads around the Blue Ridge Parkway were quiet, smooth and challenging. Riding side-by-side with Crowie was really cool, too!"
John W., Atlanta
Designed to Make You Faster
There's nothing quite like a dedicated week of training to kickstart your season and refine the skills critical for improvement.
At Sansego Tri Club's First Bourn Training Camp, you’ll receive personalized instruction, including:
- Swim stroke analysis for better open water performance
- Bike instruction that will carve minutes off your cycling splits
- Crowie’s favorite brick workouts for stronger and faster race finishes
- Efficient core strength, stability and mobility routines
- Bike fit recommendations for more power, better aerodynamics and improved comfort
- Evening workshops on race strategy, training plan execution, and general Q&As
- Nutrition strategies for optimal race day performance
- And much more!
Our Camp Curriculum
Craig Alexander’s training camp at First Bourn North Carolina is designed to make you a faster triathlete.
Plus it’s a whole lot of fun!
What sets this camp apart from others (other than the daily interactions with Craig!) is our emphasis on critical triathlon skills that are vital to your racing success.
That means our camp workouts are not hammerfests! Instead we train at your pace to ensure optimal learning and improvement. That also means you’ll leave the camp energized and motivated, not exhausted!
Most days include two guided training sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Evenings offer Q&As with Crowie and our other experts, or a skills workshop.
Our curriculum is designed to ensure that your interests come first. Very few athletes will ever experience the thrill of learning from the best and training side-by-side with a multiple world champion. Why not join us?
100% No Risk.
Refund up to 30 days prior to start of camp.
"What an incredible place to train! You can practice open water swims and work on your technique in the pool. The roads are incredible for cycling, and the views are spectacular! You really can't beat this."
- Jenny F., Dallas
Our Base at First Bourn
Craig Alexander and the Sansego Tri Club selected First Bourn as their partner for hosting training camps in the eastern USA.
First Bourn’s North Carolina property is a European-themed mountaintop farm, strategically located just outside Asheville, NC in the Blue Ridge Mountains, one of the best training grounds east of the Mississippi.
Quiet roads that wind through hundreds of miles of challenging terrain; easy access to competition pools and clean open water; and endless forest trails create the ideal location for multisport training.
In addition to world class facilities, your camp at First Bourn provides incomparable turnkey services and amenities to ensure that you get the most from your training camp experience. These include:
- Chef-prepared meals
- Designer commercial kitchens for those who wish to prepare their own food
- Gourmet coffee & espresso machines by Illy
- Athlete-tuned beds
- Laundry rooms
- STARLINK WiFi
- Secure bike storage
- Outdoor ice baths & showers
- Hyperice recovery stations
- Yoga studio with mobility gear
- Complimentary sports nutrition by The Feed
- Open water escort boats
- Custom SAG support for all rides
- Commemorative Tech-T by Reāl Endurance
- …and much more!
New Skills, New Friends
Nothing compares to the camaraderie and friendships forged while training and learning together!
Not only will Sansego Tri Club's Training Camp elevate your skills, fitness and confidence, but you'll bond with amazing athletes from around the world who share your passion for triathlon.
If triathlon is an important part of your lifestyle, then this camp is for you!
"I've attended two Sansego training camps, and nothing has been more efficient in improving my triathlon skills. Instruction is highly personalized, amenities are amazing and working with Crowie and his coaches was a true privilege that I'll never forget."
- Conner P., Denver, CO
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of this 7-day camp is USD $2,197.
However members of Sansego Triathlon Club receive a $50 discount (contact us for your exclusive coupon code).
- One-on-one coaching by Crowie and Sansego Tri Club experts
- 2 guided training sessions per day
- Evening workshops and Q&A sessions
- Chef-prepared meals (plus 2 dinners out)
- Sports nutrition by The Feed
- Camp swag
- Camp highlights reel by First Bourn Studio
Plus These Bonuses:
- A personal 15-minute pre-camp assessment Zoom call with Craig to identify your goals for the camp
- 4-week pre-camp training program to ensure you arrive with a solid foundation of fitness
- 30-minute post-camp Zoom consultation with Crowie with more personal tips ($175 value)
- Your choice of Crowie's 18-week IRONMAN training programs ($97 value)
- Your flight and bike transportation
- Transfers from between airport and First Bourn
- Taxes & payment processing fees
"What a stunning venue for training! I came home fitter, motivated and more confident than ever before."
James T., San Diego
Secure Your Spot Today!
There are limited spaces remaining at this training camp, so book your spot today.
Securing your reservation is easy. Just click the link below to make your risk-free deposit.
100% No Risk.
Refund up to 30 days prior to start of camp.
Frequently Asked Questions
I look forward to welcoming you to the First Bourn training estate in North Carolina for an unforgettable triathlon experience. This is my second time to this property, and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!
After training together throughout the week, I'm confident that you'll come away a faster triathlete.
I also know that you'll bring home new friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.
See you soon,